Seek Out For More

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Flippin'

It's been a while since I've been on the scene. I started my own Facebook page Furniture Flip Tips and More it has become my new home.

Since I've been gone...

I've started a few projects...
- spray painting my picture frames black
- rehabbing (although not started) some chairs
- removing wallpaper from my wall

 

Fell in LOVE with a few blogs, shows, & stuff...
- East Coast Creative who also have their own show called Knock it Off
Why I heart them?
They have a show that I was lucky to catch while visiting my in laws we were on the way out the door and just so happened to turn to the Live Well Network. I made my husband wait until the episode was finished. A full master bedroom redo for under $900! I was in, plus they spend so little and by looking at the room you'd never know. These ladies rock!

Sunbeam Village
Why I heart them?
Can we say mid-centry furniture??? I must have been reincarted from the 60s because I LOOOVE that style -- chairs, couches, dressers, everything. I follow them on instragram and drool wishing they were in Texas and not California.

- Sarah Cook
Why I heart them?
The girl has taste and like me is keeping the cost down. Coupon savings. Fitness. DIY. What more can you ask for of someone! So I'm consitantly stalking her page, just trying to soak in her creativeness. You can also find her @thesayraaaah on instragram.

Learning new things...
- Use MDF instead of wood, its cheaper!
- Velcro tape doesn't work on heavy textured walls
- Fabric softner,  warm water. and scorer...my wallpaper laughs hysterically at you! muah-ah-ah
- Read, read, read, and read some more before you start a DIY

So what have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment