Seek Out For More

Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekly Rant: "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)"



This weeks weekly rant is brought to you by none other than my front door.....

I honestly thought I'd have nothing to rant about this week. I did however spot a lady walking into work with a total fringe skirt --- like it was right up there with Tina Turners Proud Mary! Not too interesting, huh?

So like most neighborhoods there are options, options that allow to choose where you park your car. You have your garage (which like many is filled with EVERYTHING but a car), the driveway to your garage, and on the street of your house.

Now unfortunately, where my family chooses to park was totally the wrong place! I work from home majority of the week and my family was already home you know making normal noise 3 boys make -- I will say the older ones are surprisingly way louder than the 1 year old!

Anyhow, I was twittling away making updates to some procedures when I hear a loud BAM! Now just a few minutes before this I heard our neighborhood sanitation crew, so I figured they dropped something. But it was pretty loud -- I told my oldest to see what it was. He went to the window and saw nothing, but then he went outside and....

So lesson learned. Don't park your car in front of the house. And to the guy that hit my car --- DON'T TRY MAKING CALLS WHILE DRIVING --- geesh!

I will say that I am thankful that my family nor anyone else was hurt I know a lot of people that have recently lost loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment