Seek Out For More

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Latest find: Craiglist & Chances

I'm so excited! After time and time again, looking for the right one, I found it!!
Yes, just a stool you silly goose! Got this one from Craiglist for $5. It does really have a cute saying -- I kinda felt bad for not just wanting to keep it as is. 

This little stool of mine
I use it all the time
To reach the things I couldn't
And often things I shouldn't


Anyhow, when I shared my wish to purchase it with the family the response I got was...you're driving to McKinney for that!? Umm, yeah duh guys! I love how they are sooo supportive. Lol

When you see something you want, you get it. Nothings too big or too small. Trust me! Whether it's a new years resolution, nice pair of kicks, or that new position opening at your job. You can't just wait or listen to others when there is something you want. I mean you're the one with the vision right? 

So as I say many times a quote from THE bestest movie..."Go 'head honey, take a chance!"

What are YOU taking a chance on for 2014??

1 comment:

  1. I think it would look really cute painted a fun color and used as a plant stand.

    You're always so kind to stop by my blog. Thank you so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete